Preparing students for A2 Key, B1 Preliminary and B2 First
Cambridge English Exams are internationally recognised and among the world’s best-known qualifications. They are used by employers and universities as reliable indicators of competence in the English language.
Gain a thorough understanding of
- A2 Key (KET) (revised for 2020)
- B1 Preliminary (PET) (revised for 2020)
- B2 First (FCE)
These courses are ideal if
- you are – or will be – preparing your students for the exams above-mentioned;
- you want to help your students become more confident and get better results in their exams.
By taking these courses, you’ll learn
- what you need to do to fully prepare your students for their exams;
- how the exams work and how they are assessed;
- how to deal with some of the most common problems students may have while preparing for language proficiency exams;
- A2 Key (KET) – September 15th (Sunday): from 9 a.m to 12 p.m (Brasilia Time)
- B1 Preliminary (PET) – September 22nd (Sunday): from 9 a.m to 12 p.m (Brasilia Time)
- B2 First (FCE) – September 29th (Sunday): from 9 a.m to 12 p.m (Brasilia Time)
Register here: http://bit.ly/cambridgeexamsform
Sérgio Pantoja is a CELT-P and CELT-S tutor, teacher, teacher trainer and speaking examiner. He has been been in ELT since 2002 and holds, among others, the Cambridge English: Proficiency, a degree in Languages, a postgraduate degree in English Language Teaching and Translation, a TESOL Certificate from the University of Oregon, and the Delta. His Delta Module 3 Specialism focused on LDT (Language Development for Teachers). Sérgio is also part of the BRAZ-TESOL advisory council and has presented at many teaching conferences.
1- Can I register for only 1 course?
You can register for only 1 course or for as many courses as you like.
2- Will the courses be recorded?
All the 3 courses will be recorded and made available to all the participants who have registered for them. The participants will be able to access and watch the sessions for which they have registered for 7 days. After 7 days, the recordings are automatically deleted.
3- How will the courses be delivered?
The courses will be delivered via Zoom.
4- Can I have a discount if I register for more than 1 course?
Yes, you can 😉
- If you register for all the 3 courses, you pay R$ 395,00
- If you register for 2 courses, you pay R$ 270,00
- If you are a BRAZ-TESOL member in good standing, you pay R$ 130,00 for any of the courses
5- How can I pay for the course(s)?
The courses can be paid via boleto bancário or bank transfer.
6- Do I need to buy any materials?
No, you don’t. All the materials will be shared with you free of charge.
7- Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
8- Do I need a webcam and a microphone?
Yes, to make the most of the course (s), I strongly recommend you have a webcam, a microphone and a high-speed Internet connection (10 Mbps or faster).