Online Courses for Teachers – C2 Proficiency Crash Course.
This course is for you if
- you are aiming at sitting the C2 Proficiency exam in December 2020;
- you can dedicate around 3 – 4 hours a week (apart from classes) to course-related work.
This course is for you if before sitting the exam
- you would like to brush on your knowledge of grammar and lexis;
- you want to further develop your reading, listening, writing and speaking skills;
- you would like to receive feedback on your writing and speaking;
- you are willing to further develop your exam strategies.
To schedule a placement test, write an email to email@example.com
This is a 40-hour course:
- From July, 2020 to December, 2020 (40 classes – 2 hours per week on Fridays)
Minimum number of participants 6 – maximum number of participants 10.
The lessons will be recorded and available for 1 week (7 days) for participants to watch in case they need to miss any of the lessons. After 7 days, the lessons are automatically deleted.
Friday evenings from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. (Brasília time)
- July 24, 31
- August 7, 14, 21, 28
- September 4, 11, 18, 25
- October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- November 6, 13, 27
- December 4, 11
- All the handouts and slides used during the course will be provided for the course participants free of charge.
- Register in June 2020 and pay 7 instalments of R$ 308,00 via boleto bancário or credit card (June, 2020 to December, 2020)
- Register in July 2020 and pay 6 instalments of R$ 360,00 via boleto bancário or credit card (July, 2020 to December, 2020)
- Groups must have a minimum number of 6 participants and a maximum of 10;
- Participants will only be accepted into the course after they take a placement test;
- Lessons will be recorded and available for a week. After 7 days the recordings are automatically deleted;
- Homework will be assigned every week so it is of paramount importance that participants can allocate 3 – 4 hours a week to do all the assignments.
- A computer connected to the internet;
- Broadband internet connection (at least 10 Mbps).
Sérgio Pantoja is a CELT-P and CELT-S tutor, Delta Module 1 tutor and freelance teacher trainer. He has been in the ELT field since 2002, having worked as an English teacher, tutor, teacher trainer and Cambridge speaking examiner (Main Suite and YLE). He holds among others, the CPE, a degree in Languages, a postgraduate degree in English Language Teaching and Translation, a TESOL Certificate from the University of Oregon, USA, and the Delta. His Delta Module 3 Specialism focused on LDT (Language Development for Teachers). An active member of the ELT community, Sérgio is part of the BRAZ-TESOL advisory council.
Click here to register: http://bit.ly/c2crashcourse2020