Advanced Conversation for English Teachers – Thursday Evenings
This course is for you if
- you are an English teacher;
- you have a C1 or C2 level of English;
- you want to extend your vocabulary and fluency across a range of topics;
- you want to develop skills and strategies to help you improve your speaking.
- Thursday evenings from 8.00 to 9.00 p.m. (Brasília time)
- From August to December, 2020 (17 classes – 1 hour per week)
|September||3, 10, 17, 24|
|October||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|November||5, 12, 19, 26|
Sessions – Content
|Session 7||News and the media|
- All the handouts and slides used during the course will be provided for the course participants free of charge.
- Register in August, 2020 and pay 5 instalments of R$ 163,00 via boleto bancário or credit card (August, 2020 to December, 2020)
- A computer connected to the internet;
- Broadband internet connection (at least 10 Mbps).
- Groups must have a minimum number of 6 participants and a maximum of 12.
Sérgio Pantoja is a CELT-P and CELT-S tutor, Delta Module 1 tutor and freelance teacher trainer. He has been in the ELT field since 2002, having worked as an English teacher, tutor, teacher trainer and Cambridge speaking examiner (Main Suite and YLE). He holds among others, the CPE, a degree in Languages, a postgraduate degree in English Language Teaching and Translation, a TESOL Certificate from the University of Oregon, USA, and the Delta. His Delta Module 3 Specialism focused on LDT (Language Development for Teachers). An active member of the ELT community, Sérgio is part of the BRAZ-TESOL advisory council.
Click here to register: bit.ly/advancedconversationform